Icon Qcon Lite
Inkl. 19% MwSt., exkl. Versandkosten
ca. 2-5 Werktage
- inkl. Software
ICON Q-Con Lite. Controller mit Motorfader
- 1x100mm touch-sensitive motorised channel/master fader
- 4 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute.
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- 16 illuminated function buttons.
- 8 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons (F1-F8)
- 2 illuminated “Fader” buttons for shifting the motorised fader to different channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8 channels up or down
- Extremely compact and designed to match the MacBook ProTM
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- USB bus-powered
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions.