329,00 € 299,00 € -9%
Inkl. 19% Steuern, exkl. Versandkosten
Der Artikel Behringer PMP1000 ist nicht bei Elevator verfügbar.
Bei Fragen zum Artikel kannst du dich gerne via email@example.com oder über unsere Hotline (+49) 0251 / 60 99 311 bei uns melden.
The amazing PMP1000 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts stereo or 500 Watts in Bridged mode), while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. The 12-channel PMP1000 features 9 high-quality mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, a studio-grade 24-bit Multi- FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our FBQ Feedback Detection System, for the ultimate in high-quality sound and feedback- free performance.
- 500-Watt 12-Channel Powered Mixer with Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer (500 Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12-channel mixer section features 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, 2 additional stereo inputs plus separate tape returns
- 6 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany